Private Pilot License (PPL)
This is for the candidates who want to obtain a license to fly alone or along with family or friends. This license let you to carry passengers for strictl non monetary benefits. You can fly during day and night (provided qualified for night). PPL will not give eligibility for getting a job in airlines
- Not less than 16 years t the time of commencement of training.
- Not less than 17 years at the time of issue of license.
- Class 10 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / University.
- Class II medical or higher ( Class I Medical)
- Six Months, Subject to clearing the DGCA examinations
- Flight training consists of 40 hours of flying on aircrafts Cessna 152 or Cessna 172
- Ground training consists of classes for one month for SPL examination and 45 Days for PPL examination.