AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
This is a full time 3 year professional course approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India, New Delhi. T.S. Aviation Academy has qualified, well experienced and adequate number of instructors, to impart theoretical and practical training to the students, in Mechanical & Avionic streams.
SCOPE OF DGCA APPROVAL
AME Institute has been approved by DGCA for conducting ab-initio training in the field of Aircraft Maintenace Engineering in Light Aeroplane (LA), Heavy Aeroplane (HA), Jet Engines (JE) & Piston Engines (PE) in the Mechanical Stream and
To imaprt ab-initio training in the Aircraft Maintenace Engineering to cover Categories Electrical Systems (ES), Instrument Systems (IS) & Radio Naviation Systems (RN)
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS IN AME COLLEGE
(a) Eligibility for Admission:
· The candidate shall have passed 10+2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board or University or it’s equalent.
· Lower age limit is 16 years as on 1st January of calendar year. Aspirants can be boys or girls.
· Medical certificate from an MBBS doctor as per proforma attached with application form.
· Colour blindness and physical disability will be a disqualification.
· Admission for Foreign students is subject to security clearance from the Govt. of India.
· A student will have to produce police verification certificate soon after admission.
(b) For Application form and Prospectus, Rs.200/- to be sent by DD drawn in favour of ‘Telangana State Aviation Academy’. Hyderabad along with a self addressed envelope, or it can be collected by paying Rs. 150/- from the office of the Academy. Fee structure: Rs.91,000/- for first Semester, Rs.36,000/- for each semester from second to fifth semesters and nil fee for sixth semester.
(c) Admissions will start from the month of May and Course commences from 1st July of every year. Seats are limited and Admissions on first come first serve basis only.
AME Institute of T.S. Aviation has well equipped Class Rooms with LCD projectors, Workshops, Laboratories for Air Frame, Engine, General Engineering, Electrical Systems, Instrument Systems and Radio Navigation Systems. T.S. Aviation Academy has a large hangar with all facilities for servicing and maintenance of Aeroplanes. In addition, the college has two flying Light Aeroplanes ( Cessna-152A and Cessna-172R with glass cockpit). We have Heavy Category Learjet -25 B aircraft with twin Jet engines for providing practical training and OJT to AME students.
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Ph: 040-27753072,27751068
The duration of training for various streams shall be
- LA, PE HA & JE Mechanical Stream- Aeroplane and power plant is three years including six months OJT.
- ES, IS & RN Avionics Stream is three years including six months OJT.
On Job Training (OJT) will be conducted for Mechanical (LA, PE, HA & JE), and Avionics (ES, IS & RN) students
during the VI semester on Light and Heavy Aircrafts in the Academy premises.
After passing DGCA examinations, students are eligible to apply jobs in any National / International Airlines and Maintenance Repair / Overhaul Organizations such as GMR in Hyderabad.
Warning: Division by zero in /home/apaviati/public_html/library/paginationfunction.php on line 10